Tuesday, June 1, 2010

VISABOO.

So I get a call this morning, at like 8AM from the Visa service I am using, telling me that the application I turned in was fine except that I forgot to sign it. Boo. Which means I had to catch a bus to UPS this morning, skipping ballet, pay another 30-odd dollars and the now SIGNED application will be in New York by tomorrow morning. Meaning my visa stuff won't be at the embassy by at least Thursday, and instead of my passport being done and sent off home by the 7th, it'll be later.
I think this won't be too big a deal, but I feel like I'm cutting it way too close with getting my visa, and having my passport out of my hands, in transit and across the country makes me nervous.

Also, I have a congestion headache. And my jaw hurts. And I am in constant fear of my epic nosebleed from Sunday coming again.

Enough whining - this is a bad way to start a blog!
Back again soon without the annoying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates